had to draw the new qt. click top pic for full view!
super hoping he’s a desert baby like a lotta folks are theorizing.
I REALLY don’t get why more people on tumblr don’t talk about Spartacus
because andy whitfield died and now it makes me sad to watch any of it, hahaha. awww. :( I keep meaning to though. sex and violence and, no offense to any fans, but it also seems a little cheesy at times. It really ought to be right up my alley but… whitfield….
Watch it anyway! Watch it out of respect for Andy Whitfield. :( He gave his blessing for the show to continue despite his eventually terminal cancer—he wanted it to do well.
Some other fun facts about Spartacus:
- Equal opportunity sexing, ladies with ladies and men with men and groups with groups.
- All the backgrounds ever are CG—sometimes stunning, sometimes hilarious.
- Spartacus is not as serious or dramatic as The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad, but not as trashy or cheesy as Doctor Who or Supernatural. It lies in a lovely well-written self-aware middlezone between those two extremes.
- Speaking of the aforementioned shows, Spartacus has a wider and more active cast of fully-fledged female characters than several of them combined (hats off to you, The Walking Dead, you have also unlocked this achievement).
- Glorious ludicrous ketchup sprays of blood fucking everywhere.
- The creators had the forte to only go as far as their story did; Spartacus is complete and did not lurch on beyond its welcome.
- Furthermore, the creators had the forte to go on despite the production difficulties associated with their lead actor dying.
- I would just like to further stress the stellar writing and character development. These are real characters with real relationships; queer characters are not ‘just queer’ and their relationships are not idealised or vilified. They’re just real.
tl;dr do some watching, have a good time!
final fantasy series: main titles
> choose your p o i s o n <
Do you think we can broadcast this?!
Hyrule Warriors Playable Characters [x]
Complete set of “Gay Of Thrones” posters - Who’s your favorite?
We received a question regarding “What’s new in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate" compared to the original Warriors Orochi 3. Here are some of the new features.
- It’s coming to the new gen consoles (PS4, Xbox One) in 1080p with a frame-rate of 1/60 fps. It’s now also available on handheld (PS Vita).
- Data from the previous Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3) save data can be transferred into Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4, PS3 and PS Vita). Same from the previous Warriors Orochi 3 (Xbox 360) save data can be transferred into Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (Xbox One).
- Over 10 new characters including Sophitia (Soul Calibur), Sterk (Atelier Meruru), Kasumi (Dead or Alive) and more.
- Story Mode: New story and side scenarios giving prequels and alternate views for certain scenarios (this also include what-if scenarios). New stage added, such as the stage based on Dead or Alive, Atelier and more. This will take around 40 hours of gameplay to clear the game.
- Duel Mode: Now you can play Duel Mode (VS Mode) with extra stages (maps) available. You can use Skill Cards in the battle. Online versus can also be enjoyed.
- Gauntlet Mode: Control a party of 5 characters. You can also gather weapons and items that can be created out of materials found on the battlefield. This will take around 10 hours of normal game play to clear this mode once.
- New Attacks added: Triple Rush (After hitting with a specific attack, switching through the characters triggers a combination attack), Aerial Special Attacks (Character specific attacks dependent on Attacker type that are performed while in mid-air), True Musou Burst (A new type of True Combination attacks carried out by 3 characters), Changing Battle Styles (Switch between the normal state, where the user switches between 3 characters and the Cooperative Battle state in which all 3 characters fight at the same time).
More information about Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, please visit the official site: http://warriorsorochi.co.uk/3/ultimate/